Injured: 4 August 2012, at age 15, playing for Hoërskool Swartland in Malmesbury. Following 4 months of rehabilitation at the Western Cape Rehab Centre, he returned to school to commence Grade 10 and his plan is to finish his last 3 years of school, before deciding on tertiary education. Rowan lives at home with his parents in Atlantis, WC.
- Donate a R1000 or more in March 2021 and receive a personal thank-you call from a former Springbok Captain
- Furlo Theron makes the most of a good opportunity following a life altering rugby injury
- Springbok World Champions Ring supports the Players’ Fund
- Ride 4 Rugby’s Caring Hands
- A life line thrown by Pick n Pay & the Springbok class of 1995