Injured: 13 September 1989, aged 22, playing in the Saldanha Rugby League. George is able to walk with assistive devices. He still lives in Saldanha in the Western Cape with his wife and children.
- Donate a R1000 or more in March 2021 and receive a personal thank-you call from a former Springbok Captain
- Furlo Theron makes the most of a good opportunity following a life altering rugby injury
- Springbok World Champions Ring supports the Players’ Fund
- Ride 4 Rugby’s Caring Hands
- A life line thrown by Pick n Pay & the Springbok class of 1995