Injured: 25 March 1996, at the age of 30, while playing for Storm Breakers Rugby team. Dan lives at the Summerstrand Cheshire Home in Port Elizabeth in the Eastern Cape. He is excellent at mouth painting and sells his works to earn an extra income.
- Donate a R1000 or more in March 2021 and receive a personal thank-you call from a former Springbok Captain
- Furlo Theron makes the most of a good opportunity following a life altering rugby injury
- Springbok World Champions Ring supports the Players’ Fund
- Ride 4 Rugby’s Caring Hands
- A life line thrown by Pick n Pay & the Springbok class of 1995