Injured: 3 May 2003, aged 30, while playing for St Albans Correctional Services. Theodore is able to walk and lives with family in Port Elizabeth in the Eastern Cape.
- Donate a R1000 or more in March 2021 and receive a personal thank-you call from a former Springbok Captain
- Furlo Theron makes the most of a good opportunity following a life altering rugby injury
- Springbok World Champions Ring supports the Players’ Fund
- Ride 4 Rugby’s Caring Hands
- A life line thrown by Pick n Pay & the Springbok class of 1995