Injured: 25 May 1996, aged 25, while playing for Collegians Wasps Rugby Club. James works as a veterinary pathologist in Pietermaritzburg and lives with his parents in Town Hill.
- Donate a R1000 or more in March 2021 and receive a personal thank-you call from a former Springbok Captain
- Furlo Theron makes the most of a good opportunity following a life altering rugby injury
- Springbok World Champions Ring supports the Players’ Fund
- Ride 4 Rugby’s Caring Hands
- A life line thrown by Pick n Pay & the Springbok class of 1995