Injured: 15 July 1989, at the age of 20, playing for Young Collegians Rugby Club. He lives with his mom in Kimberley in the Northern Cape and enjoys fishing.
- Donate a R1000 or more in March 2021 and receive a personal thank-you call from a former Springbok Captain
- Furlo Theron makes the most of a good opportunity following a life altering rugby injury
- Springbok World Champions Ring supports the Players’ Fund
- Ride 4 Rugby’s Caring Hands
- A life line thrown by Pick n Pay & the Springbok class of 1995