Injured: 22 May 1986 at 18 years old, playing for Vereeniging Technical College. He lives with his wife Alta at their family home in Vereeniging in Gauteng.
- Donate a R1000 or more in March 2021 and receive a personal thank-you call from a former Springbok Captain
- Furlo Theron makes the most of a good opportunity following a life altering rugby injury
- Springbok World Champions Ring supports the Players’ Fund
- Ride 4 Rugby’s Caring Hands
- A life line thrown by Pick n Pay & the Springbok class of 1995